- This event has passed.
Sharing the Inner Journey Through Art
Sun, November 19, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$30 advance / $35 at the door
A workshop for everyone, with Delia Tolz.
* How can art and colors guide me to know myself?
* What does it tell me about my relationship with myself, with others and with my surroundings?
* Can art reveal some of the steps I need to follow in my search for meaning?
Participate in a hands-on workshop, exploring your own search through
- guided imagery
- contemplating art work
- reflecting on stimulating questions
- practicing inner dialogue meditation
- individual drawing exercise to explore within
- discovering personal questions and responses
Allow yourself the gift of paying attention, listening and awakening your most authentic voice.
Delia Tolz is a dedicated spiritual seeker committed to accompanying others in their own path of unfolding. She shares her journey of more than forty years in her book Awakening, An Illustrated Search for Meaning. In the book, Delia uses her colored pencil drawings, each accompanied by an inspirational sentence, a daily exercise and two questions, to encourage us to observe, question and engage in our own inner search. She believes that, through introspection and observation, each of us can find meaningful answers that can be realized concretely in our daily life. Delia has presented her workshop in numerous cities in the USA and in Argentina.
Her book and meditation cards are available in English and in Spanish. Visit Delia’s web page and virtual art gallery at www.inner-gifts.com.
Coffee and light refreshments will be served for participants wishing to arrive at 10:30am.